SANTA GIVES BACK!
If all Santacon participants donate JUST $10 in 2013, Santa can donate some serious cash to deserving charities in NYC and worldwide.
This year, instead of a food drive, Santa now helps feed hungry New Yorkers by donating cold, hard cash. Hell Yeah, Santa!
For your donation Santa is gonna hook you up with some extra special gifts!
- A Super Duper “Santa Badge” that shows everyone you’re HO’ing for the Claus!
- You can say you ACTUALLY GAVE TO CHARITY this year!
Please Santa, reach in your bag of gifts and…
This year, Santa’s charities are:
Food Bank For NYC
A city-wide charity that organizes food distribution to end hunger in the five boroughs.
a beloved annual NYC participatory festival taking place on Governors Island.
World Hoop Day
A small organization bringing toys to children in underserved areas worldwide.
along the neighborhoods Santa’s route. Join Santa to discover what they are!.
To learn more about the donation click below.
What do I get for my $10
- Receive a Super Duper “Santa Badge” that shows everyone you’re HO’ing for the Claus!
- Receive SECRET INFO from “Frosty” about where Santa is headed before anyone else!
- Get VIP ACESS to the SANTA SPECTACULAR!
- You can brag that you Actually gave to charity this year
I am too paranoid/confused/dumb to donate online. Elves will be on hand to collect cash donations at the start point but do it online its just easier on us.
How do I get my “Santa Badge”?
Once you’ve donated, you will receive a conformation from PayPal and an email explaining where and when you can pick up your Badge. Santa will send you VIP updates about your perks as the event draws near.
What the hell is the Santa Spectacular?
It’s new this year, but Santa has been rehearsing like mad! Wait Until you see what he has cooked up for you!
What happened to the food drive? It was a pain in Santa’s big red ass, so it’s been discontinued. Santa now helps feed hungry New Yorkers by donating cold, hard cash.